1) Listen to motivational speakers on your way to work. The car is the ultimate classroom.
2) Read two hours a day, one hour sales related and the other non-sales. TV is a definite NO NO, YouTube has awesome sales channels.
3) Spend one hour a week with a mentor, perhaps from the other side of the world.
4) Exercise even if it's just walks around the office meeting new people.
5) Write daily and work on being interesting and quirky.
6) Flex your curiosity muscle. It will grow and you will become a cosmic filter of everything awesome!
7) Think positively, your attitude determines your altitude. This is the greatest discipline to habitualize and master.
8) Become a No-Limit person, think bigger and aim higher.
9) Network and reach out to your favorite sales thought leaders and authors.
10) Do at least one thing that scares you. Most likely this is picking up the phone and calling the client who could change your stars!
Tony Hughes is ranked as the #1 influencer on professional selling in Asia-Pacific and is a keynote speaker and best selling author. This article was originally published in LinkedIn where you can also follow Tony's award winning blog. Also visit Tony's keynote speaker website at www.TonyHughes.com.au or his sales methodology website at http://www.rsvpselling.com/.
Please Share: If you valued this article, please share via your Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook social media platforms. We encourage you to join the conversation or ask questions. So feel free to add a comment on this post below.
Your Invitation: We invite you to subscribe to this blog. Subscription is free and it allows you to get access to all our subscriber only content and our periodic newsletter.